3.25.2009

Sigh, time for bras again

I have been really lazy since I started working from home in September. The three days a week I am home I pull my hair into a pony tail, brush my teeth and settle in on the couch with a blanket and the laptop. Around 8:40 I realize Caden has to go to school and I am still in jammies. So, I change out of jammy pants, into jeans, throw on a jacket and head out the door.

Of course, as all you parents out there know, I also have to beg and plead with Caden to stay on task and GET YOUR SHOES ON! WHY DON'T YOU HAVE SOCKS ON! PLEASE PUT YOUR COAT ON! OH MY GOD WE ARE LATE! WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME!!!! We always manage to make it to school just as the teachers are calling the kids into the classroom.

But, alas, spring is here. It is getting warmer and I don't need to put a coat on anymore. While many of you may think this is a wonderful thing I find it throws a knot in my carefully planned morning schedules. Not wearing a coat means my shirt is no longer covered by a large oversized snowboard jacket. This means I not only have to put on a respectable shirt but I also have to, gasp! put on a bra!

I haven't worn a bra on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday since it got cold enough that I had to wear a jacket and quickly realized everything was covered! I didn't even have to change shirts! No bra! Comfy jammie shirt! Life couldn't be better.

But, alas, it was not meant to be. I enjoy going au naturale but I don't think 20 other moms and grandmas are going to want to see my sagging, breast fed two babies, lost nearly 20 lbs boobs nipping out through a way too thin, cost $3 at Kohl's, cotton tee shirt that I slept in the night before. Come to think of it, I don't know why Joe didn't say something months ago. That can't be a pretty sight.

1 comment:

Tiffi33 said...

I, being of the larger sized boobies, have to wear a bra..or it is UGLY. ain't nothing perky anymore..the girls are DD...and they need all the help they can get..lol..
I do hate uncomfortable bras..immensely...underwire poking me..straps slipping..bleh..nothing better than jammies and bed IMHO...

sad to hear your days of letting the girls fly are coming to an end..don't worry, next year you will be able to do it again!