4.01.2009

I'm a pear

I haven't done a new me post in a while but it is not because I haven't been working to achieve my goal - it is because the gods came down and shat on us and I have been trying to regain my composure ever since. So today I bring you a belated new me post.

I haven't been on the treadmill in a long time. I feel bad about it but I feel like I haven't had time. I have been saying to myself I have to get back on the treadmill but somehow morning turns to bedtime and I still haven't gotten back on the treadmill. Thankfully summer is approaching and I am much more active in the summer.

I have continued to eat well and Joe has been a big help with that. Our local grocery store has had some great deals on healthy foods lately and I have taken advantage of it. I love going on the healthy eating page at foodnetwork.com. It has so many great recipes that are easy and really good for you. I have also discovered the amazingness that is ground chicken. It is cheaper than ground beef and so much better for you. We made meatball subs with ground chicken on Saturday and they were amazing!

But, it seems like no matter how hard I try I can't seem to slim out my ass and thighs. My chest is better known as the incredible shrinking boobs, my waist and tummy are slimming and becoming flat again but my ass...oh my ass! It just won't go away! I went to get measured for a bridesmaid dress on Sunday. My boobs measured a 4 (dammit), my waist a 6 (getting bigger) and my hips/ass measured a 10! What the hell is up with that! I used to be a nice little hour glass shape with full breasts, a little waist, and firm tight bottom. Now, I am a pear.

I need to try to find exercises that will concentrate on my butt and thighs. It is time to start kicking that pears ass!

No comments: