3.02.2009

A New Me - Week 9

I was sooooooooooooo naughty this week! I mean totally killed anything good I could have possibly done over the last 9 weeks because holy crap I. was. so. BAD! It kind of felt good but then I felt really guilty. I'm not talking ate some ice cream after dinner bad. I am talking ate girl scout cookies for breakfast and an entire pizza for lunch. Actually, I had pizza 3 times last week. I ate chips, pasta, real bacon! On days I didn't eat girl scout cookies for breakfast I didn't eat breakfast at all. I ate turtles (mmmmmm, turtles!), pistachios, and fired foods. I even drank soda. It was so good and so bad at the same time.

As far as exercise goes, the only exercise I got was was carrying the laundry basket up and down the basement stairs. Of course, it was 7 loads of laundry so I guess that is pretty good. Oooo! And I carried some boxes of Goodwill stuff to the car. OOOOOO!!! And I pushed the vacuum around. So, um, at least I didn't sit on my ass all week. But no running, no weights, no yoga ball, and no heavy bag. I was a naughty, naughty girl.

I am definitely feeling it. I have been really tired this week. I could take a nap right now and I have only been up for an hour and a half. I used to get acid reflux a lot before I started working out. It has pretty much gone away but came back in full force by the weekend. So that is it. I got lazy, ignored my diet and exercise program and now I am paying the price.

I came up with lots of yummy and healthy meals for the next two weeks. I am totally loving the healthing eating page on foodnetwork.com. We are having a lot of salads, pork, chicken, and fish. For nights when we aren't home together or I get home late I bought a bunch of Bocca Burgers. My week off was nice but it is time to get back on track.

No measurements this week, I am scared to see what damage I did!

No comments: