2.06.2009

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I am so bored! I am so boring! It is a Friday night and my plans are to feed the kids and sign back on to the computer to work! What the HELL!!!!!! What the hell happened to me?!?!?!?!?! And what's worse than that? I had this big post planned for tomorrow when I realized it was about my cat....drinking water. I am not even 30 and my posts have been reduced (or seduced as I used to say as a young child) to shit about my cat. I don't even have a bottle of wine in the house to make the night a little interesting. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm going to cave. For your viewing pleasure, the cat. This is her first time on my blog. You know her as Fat Ass, we named her Chloe, she responds to Fatty. Maybe if I post about her now I will come up with something a little more interesting tomorrow. Of course, tomorrow will consist of cleaning bathrooms and going to Wal-Mart so chances are slim. Anyway, like I said, meet Fat Ass.

"That damn dog is laying on the couch. Maybe if I stare at him long enough he will burn up and die. Then I can have the house back"

"Damn, all that dog staring made me thirsty"


"Sometimes those sons of bitches that brought the dog to my house get water from this silver thing."

"Maybe if I sit here long enough water will start to come out..."

"Uh! Success!"

1 comment:

Tiffi33 said...

Ha!
I am 34 and my nights have been reduced to cleaning up dinner dishes and putting on my comfortable sleep pants..heh..
and its been like that for a while..

I like the cats Death Stare...lol.. does the dog even acknowledge her?