1.25.2009

We're still alive

We made it to the waterpark and back and no one died! Payton got swallowed by a giant wave in the wave pool but I was there to pull her out. What was supposed to be a relaxing 2-day lunge by the pool turned into a stair hiking, tube carrying, plummeting down 5 story slides 2-day trip and it was so much fun! And, the constant stair hiking was good because I ate like crap: pizza, breakfast buffet, no lunch, Culvers. We are going back in April for 2 more days and this time we are bringing Joe. We will have a huge group in April with lots of kids so I imagine it will be much more fun! Since I really can't describe the kids excitement I will take the cheap way out and show it in pictures.

Payton in the car waiting while my aunt checked in.

Caden in the car while my aunt checked in, he slept the entire car ride so he is a bit tired here.


Payton after going down her first really big slide

Caden on the baby slide


Caden on a bigger slide


Payton coming down a three story high slide

Caden coming down a three story high slide


The big girls on the trip - Kendall and Becca

The top of the biggest slides the kids went on. They weren't tall enough to do the others.


Kendall and Caden - he was really tired. I think it was about 9 o'clock on Friday night.

In the hotel room, getting ready to swim again


Me and the kids on the last day

All four kids after making a trip through the candy shop, Caden is clutching his candy, Payton is just a freak

A shot of the water park just before we left to go to......

.....the totally kick-ass jungle gym!

It was so kick-ass I couldn't get Caden to stop for pictures. This was the best I could get

Payton was a bit more cooperative.

So that's it! We all had a great time and can't wait to go back in a few months.

2 comments:

Tiffi33 said...

OMG C looks like he is guarding his candy from someone..lol..that is FUNNEE...

Where is that water park?
We have one not far from us in Erie..I want to go at some point..

Great pictures...looks like a good time was had by all!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love going to the Dells! Looks like you had lots of fun. Which park did you go to?