1.26.2009

A new me - Week 4

This week was much better! I found time to workout and feel great about it. Work has slowed down significantly and I was actually able to cook dinner, clean up, workout, and not sign back on to the computer! I don't remember the last time I could say I didn't work at night at all the entire week. I feel rested and have definitely noticed a difference in everyday life.

I ate much better last week as well. I ate a lot of spinach, low fat yogurt, cottage cheese, almonds, chicken, and fresh fruit and veggies. Of course, I ate like crap in Wisconsin Dells this past weekend but I had decided at the beginning of this I would cheat on weekends. It helps keep me on track during the week and it helps keep my metabolism high.

Onto the measurements!

Boobs: 34" (down 1")
Waist: 29" (no change)
Hips: 36" (no change)
Buns: 40" (down 1")
Thigh: 24" (no change)

So, not bad considering the two weeks prior I ate like crap and didn't really workout. I'm glad to see the small changes that are there. I have an appointment with the lady doctor on Friday so I actually have to step on a scale. That is kind of scary for me. The last two times I was there I was not happy with I saw on the scale. I hoping that won't be the case this time.

1 comment:

Tiffi33 said...

Yay! You go girl!
I will take the 29" waist tho...lol...I wish mine was that small!!!

Keep it up..
also, I like to 'calibrate' my scale w/ the Dr's scale...when I get weighed, I weigh myself afterwards at home, and see what the difference is between the weights, and subtract the difference so it is accurate...it is helpful!!!