1.07.2009

I should be sleeping right now

...but I'm not. I worked from 7:30 - 4:30 at job #1 then 5-10:45 at job #2. I am tired. My feet hurt. My muscles are sore. My eyes are burning. So why am I typing a blog post? Because Raoul is snoring like a motorboat. I tries sleeping on the couch but the dog followed me and now he is snoring like a motorboat.

I have to be at work at 7am. Thank goodness I work from home and can go to work in my jammies. I wonder if the preschool mom's would look down upon my red and pink plaid flannel jammie pants.

In other news, the school sent home kindergarten registration papers for my little C. I didn't think I would have a hard time with C starting kindergarten but I was a little sad when Raoul told me they were in her folder.

I am excited for him to get started with that part of his life because he will love it. But, I am sad to see my baby go to school. I guess I have nearly nine months to get used to the idea. I was okay with P but she has always been much more independent than C.

If my posts start to get really depressing in August, you will know why.

No comments: