10.02.2008

Would you like breast milk with that ice cream?

Am I the only person who didn't hear about this? I have to say, it freaks me out a bit. I don't think I could knowingly eat a pint (because, seriously, why wouldn't eat the whole pint. That is one serving, isn't it?) of Half Baked if I knew it was made from another woman's breast milk. I can't even eat a certain cheese (which will go un-named but rhymes with sugar shaft) because I know they are the cheese everyone else in the cheese industry strives not to be like and I know how they make their cheese and, ew gross, why would you want to eat that?

But I digress, ice cream made with breast milk is just not my cup of tea. If you feel like making milk come out of your nose, head here and check out the comments. There are quite boob-a-luscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a side note, my clinic called me back yesterday. Yeah! But the nurse left a message on my cell phone which I rarely check because I refuse to be attached to my cell phone and try to only use it for emergencies and because I never check it I never got the message. Boo. But, I called her back and left her a message and meant to bring my cell phone into the office with me in case she called me but I left it my car and didn't realize it until I got up to my desk which is 2 blocks over and 11 flights up and decided not to go back to my car to get it (I like me some run ons! And exclamations!!!! Wheee!!!!!). Whatta ya wanna bet she called my cell phone and left a message?

No comments: