8.30.2008

Please don't make me go!

I have a wedding to go to tonight and I don't really want to go. Raoul is out of town this weekend so I have to deal with the Tweedles as the wedding alone. That also means I have to drive. Which means I can't drink. Crap. I guess it will be an early night. I'll let you know how it goes.

Tweedle P started her Christmas list today. I told her Christmas was still far away and she said "Mommy, it is only 4 months away. You need time to save money so you can buy me everything on my list." Huh, I guess Raoul and I have failed teaching the whole meaning of Christmas thing. We'll have to do a better job of that this year.

I continue to be terribly lazy at home. I managed to get up the energy to wash and dry the laundry but I have not folded or put any of it away. It is laying in a pile on our bed. I either have to put it away or sleep on pooton (ha ha ha, that is what Tweedle C calls the Futon in the basement, a pooton! Love it!). It is much cooler in the basement than it is in the rest of the house since I am too cheap to turn on the AC. Alright, the pooton it is. Who needs folded laundry. We can just pick through the pile on the bed to find clothes.

No comments: