4.16.2009

A crappy cop out

It has been a little while, I know. It isn't that I don't have anything to post about because I do. We have just been busy. I have a lot to update you on. Here is a taste of what is to come when I get off my ass write a real blog post.
  • Joe vs. the Squirrel
  • My adrenaline junky daughter
  • The fart heard round the world
  • My dream jobs (a meme courtesy of Tiff)
  • An egg hunt
  • The boy and his penis
  • My poor brother
  • Is is possible to have pregnancy brain and not be pregnant?

Stop back in a few days for a few more posts with some actual substance. And definitely stop back tomorrow night because J is coming over to do shots so I can just imagine what that post will be like!

1 comment:

Tiffi33 said...

I have pregnancy brain all the time and my youngest is 10...lmao..I am super jealous that you got drunk...