5.02.2009

Hellllloooooooo

Eh hem....Helllooooo....Is this thing on.....anyone out there???? So, um, yeah, it has been a while. Like two weeks awhile. Our lives have been unbelievably busy since Easter. We have something going on every night of the week and most weekend days. I have been struggling to find time to pay my bills and clean my house and exercise and I just haven't been able to find time to blog. The only time the computer gets touched anymore is to record deductions from the checkbook or work from home. I haven't even been on Facebook in two weeks!

The dog has been sick. I have cleaned up poopy diarrhea and dog puke multiple times over the last week. He seems to be better now and I washed his toys to make sure any lingering bacteria was killed. Unfortunately, the carpet in the living room and dining room will never be the same.

I have been tired lately. I have been in bed by 9:30 most nights. Thankfully we are slow at work right now so I haven't been working more than 45 to 50 hours a week. Of course it is nice out now so the yard and the house need attention. I have been doing a lot of planting this year and I am not even close to being done. Plus, we have maple trees and the little helicopter things fall to the ground and plant themselves and I have to pull up about 100 little baby trees every week. I am fixing up an area of the yard that has been neglected the past few years and am really excited about it. I will post some before and afters.

The boy started to play soccer which takes up extra time. Monday nights and Saturdays are now soccer days. I am a soccer mom....but I will not become that mom. You know the one I am talking about. The obsessive, yelling, pushing, screaming, annoying mom. That will not be me.

My poor brother is going through a divorce. His father in law died and his wife lost it. Just days after the death she moved out and then sent him a text....yes, a text, that she wanted a divorce. The little bitch ended their 10 year relationship with a text. And now she is working at Silk Exotic (just in case the name doesn't give it away it is a strip club). She certainly is putting her fake boobs to good use. Jason has been really lonely and I can't say that I blame him. He has been spending a lot of time here. He is usually here once a week for dinner and Saturday just to hang out.

So that's it for now. I little update. I am not dead. I am just busy. I am struggling to make time in my life for things. I lost my balance and I need to find it again. Hopefully it will be back soon, my lack of balance is making me really, really crabby.

Okay, off to take the boy to soccer, go to the grocery store, start a slow cooker dinner, work in the yard, clean the house, take the girl to have ballet pictures taken, and then entertain 4 friends at dinner. See...busy. And it sucks!

No comments: