2.02.2009

A New Me - Week 5

I stayed strong and on top of things last week. I continued to work out nearly every day. I say nearly because I did miss two days but one of those two days I spent working on my feet for 4 hours. I also stayed on top of my eating. I did go out to lunch on Tuesday with work people and ate a big cheeseburger with fries but the rest of the week was good. But, much to my dismay, I crossed over to the dark side at the grocery store on Sunday. I bought, oh dear god I can't even day it....I bought....whole wheat pasta and brown rice! Oh the horror! A bit dramatic? Yes. But I do heart my carbs.

I'm not sure how this week will go. I hurt my knee yesterday while I working out but I'm not sure how. I ran a mile, got off the treadmill to stretch, then I got back on to start doing my hills workout and it hurt to put weight on my leg. It got worse throughout the evening and is very stiff this morning. I am not sure how I went from fine to in pain but I did. I should probably rest it and not workout today but I want to keep on this track. So, I will take a few ibuprofen and hope that helps with the pain while I try to run and lift weights.


Alright, onto the measurements. Again, I am happy with what I am seeing. It looks like I am trimming down and I just need to keep telling myself my weight is just a number, weight is just a number. Ignore the doctor's scale, my weight is just a number.

Boobs: 33" (Down 1")
Waist: 28" (Down 1")
Hips: 36" (No change)
Butt: 39" (Down 1")
Thighs: 24" (No change)

2 comments:

Meredith & Philip said...

Do you realize you've almost 10.5 inches so far? That's awesome! If you don't think the scale seems right just keep in mind you've lost almost a foot of "bulge". Yeah Malardo!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You've lost a whole lot of inches so far! I'm jealous! Keep up the good work. Oh, and the whole wheat pasta isn't bad at all!