8.07.2008

Donor Eggs

I am considering donating my eggs. My husband and I are blessed enough to have two healthy, beautiful children. But, as evident by my blog roll, there are so many women who struggle to have children. It breaks my heart. I am drawn to them by their strength and their determination and I have decided I want to help in anyway possible.

I will begin looking into the process very shortly. The tweedles will be back in school soon and I am thinking that will be a good time to start everything. I need to find an agency, pull together my paperwork, have enough blood drawn to drown a pig, and then wait. Wait for someone to pick me. It feels like 6th grade gym all over again! What if they don't pick me? What if I am not good enough?

If anyone has information they can share about the donor egg process I would love to hear it.

No comments: